At Kalins Indoor Comfort, we are taking immediate, precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family as we work in and around your home.
- We have instructed our staff to refrain from coming to work if they or any family members are displaying signs of illness.
- Technicians will wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- We have asked technicians to refrain from shaking hands with customers.
- Fresh shoe covers, masks and protective gloves will be worn inside the home along with social distancing.
- Disinfectant will be used on truck steering wheels, door handles and tools, as well as on surfaces inside the home that must be touched to complete the work.
We care very much for our employees and our community. We want to help protect those that are most valuable. Thank you for working with us to help keep everyone safe and as healthy as possible.