Yankton Medallion Hunt Prize Rules
Overview: Kalins Indoor Comfort and Riverfront Broadcasting are teaming up to giveaway a new air conditioning system!
Listeners will hear daily prize clues.
- Winner MUST be 18 years of age or older and MUST be the owner of a single-family residential home within 20 miles of Yankton.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash or credit and are non-transferable.
- The prize is a new, installed central air conditioning system. (Details: Standard 13 SEER Air Conditioner. Includes; thermostat, line set and coil. If no existing AC in home – wiring would not be included and the existing duct system must be compatible.)
- Arrangements for receipt of the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- Installation is included only for the AC. The home must have forced air ducted systems.
- Kalins Indoor Comfort, KKYA/KYNT/KDAM, RIVERFRONT BROADCASTING LLC and their advertising agency, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each are not eligible to win.
- All Federal, State and Local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- As a winner, your voice, name and/or pictures may be used for promotional, broadcast or internet purposes.
- If the Kalins Indoor Comfort Yankton Medallion is not found by 11:59pm Monday, May 17th, Kalins Indoor Comfort reserves the right to terminate the hunt and donate the prize.
- The medallion will be hidden somewhere in Yankton, SD.
- It will be located on public property, not on private land. The medallion will not be hidden on government grounds, on a golf course, under or on any artificial turf surface, or at any construction site. So, no trespassing!
- Clues will be given out on KKYA every day starting on Monday, May 3rd at 3:10pm CST.
- If you find the medallion, call Kalins Indoor Comfort at: 712-252-2000 and ask for Allyson.
- Treasure hunters should follow COVID regulations, social distance from other treasure hunting parties. Group hunting should be no larger than three members.
- Kalins Indoor Comfort reserves the right to discontinue the hunt at any time if public property is destroyed or if COVID safety rules are broken or disregarded. So, be safe and be respectful out there!
- Kalins Indoor Comfort, KKYA/KYNT/KDAM, RIVERFRONT BROADCASTING LLC, assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prizes awarded in any giveaway. Kalins Indoor Comfort, KKYA/KYNT/KDAM, RIVERFRONT BROADCASTING LLC, their advertising affiliates, giveaway sponsors, employees and immediate families of each absolves themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any prize awarded in any giveaway.
- As a licensee of the FCC, and a trustee of the public airwaves, KKYA/KYNT/KDAM reserves the right to interrupt, and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of KKYA/KYNT/KDAM management if world events/ the national mood or public safety so warrant.
- KKYA/KYNT/KDAM reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest/promotion/giveaway at any time.
- KKYA/KYNT/KDAM shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest/promotion/giveaway.
- Any applicable sales tax is the responsibility of Kalins Indoor Comfort.
- A copy of these rules are available at Kalins Indoor Comfort at 2018 Broadway, Yankton and at Riverfront Broadcasting during normal business hours.